F-List: The Manny Ramirez domestic violence 911 call
|09.13.11 at 1:40 pm ET|
The embedded audio clip features Juliana’s 911 call, during which she claims Manny struck her in the face in bed, smacking her head against the headboard.
Manny was reportedly released from jail on $2,500 bond and ordered not to contact his wife. No word yet on whether ‘roid rage was a factor in the incident.
As you’ll recall, Manny was twice suspended by Major League Baseball for performance-enhancing drug use, the second of which essentially forced him into early retirement. During his tenure in Boston, Manny struck Red Sox traveling secretary Jack McCormick in the clubhouse and teammate Kevin Youkilis in the dugout.
That’s just Manny being Wil Cordero.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman