|03.23.16 at 9:26 am ET|
Dennis & Callahan want you to help them decide who’s the biggest a-hole in Boston sports media. To start, here are the four play-in candidates for the No. 16 seed. Vote here:
Who should be the final entry into our bracket for Boston's biggest sports media asshole?
— Dennis and Callahan (@DandCShow) March 23, 2016
|07.08.15 at 10:57 am ET|
Despite his AL-worst 6.08 ERA, John Farrell is allowing Rick Porcello to make one more start before the All-Star break, against the Marlins tonight. How do you think he’ll fair?
|07.01.15 at 10:30 am ET|
The IOC wants public support for the Olympics in Boston to be above 40%
|06.30.15 at 9:52 am ET|
Over his last 10 starts, Clay Buchholz has a 2.33 ERA. He hasn’t allowed a home run in his last 7 starts.
|06.15.15 at 10:02 am ET|
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman