Well played, Internet
|01.10.13 at 10:25 am ET|
There’s a good chance this whole story will get beaten to death within the next three days and I’ll never want to hear about it again, but today, it’s still funny. Al Roker pooped his pants. Not only that, he went on “Dateline” to talk about it. Not only THAT, but someone made an incredible autotune remix of the conversation. My initial reaction was that autotune is completely played-out, but this one is tremendous. A well-crafted melody with a catchy hook and, of course, “The Dookie Dance.” Enjoy.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman