Wednesday’s Three For All recap: Mixing peanuts with Coca-Cola; Goatscaping; Bad breakups with girlfriends
|07.23.14 at 3:27 pm ET|
In Wednesday’s edition of Three For All on Middays with MFB, Lou Merloni, Christian Fauria and Tim Benz discussed unusual drink concoctions, the newest landscaping craze to hit Massachusetts and the dumbest thing they ever did after an argument with a girlfriend. To listen to the segment, go to the MFB audio on demand page.
Florida State football coach Jimbo Fisher revealed at ACC media day Monday that he usually puts peanuts into his Coca-Cola, a drink that is apparently very popular in the South.
“There’s an absolute dividing line. Anything from Virginia and below, this is a thing, peanuts in Coca-Cola. Anything above: no way. No one has done it before,” Benz said, adding: “It’s supposed to be sweet and salty, which I also don’t like. I hate chocolate-covered pretzels.”
“See, I love chocolate-covered pretzels,” Fauria responded.
– Goats may be coming to the Merloni household in the coming days.
“My reaction is, you’re living my life. Do you know how badly my wife wants a goat?” Benz asked.
Merloni said that his family may use The Goatscaping Company out of Plymouth in order to help with some yard work over a week-long stretch.
“A lot of people have so much brush, whether you’ve got poison ivy, sumac, weeds, pricker bushes, you name it. They bring goats to your house, you rent goats per day. They keep them there for about a week. … They enclose the area that you want cleaned out. … You put them in there for like a week and they take it all down, I mean, they just clear it right to the ground,” Merloni said.
“My wife is going to be all over this now,” Benz said.
– LSU defensive end Trey Lealaimatafao might miss the entire 2014 season after punching a glass window in the LSU weight room after getting into a fight with his girlfriend. The players suffered a severe arm injury.
Fauria used the news as an opportunity to dish on what was the dumbest thing that the MFB hosts did after an argument with their girlfriends.
“I got into an argument with this girl back in high school, a girl I was dating,” Fauria said. “I got into a fight with her, thought that we had kind of made up, had a basketball game the next day, put her name on my shoes and was like all happy, giddy, bouncing around thinking I was going to have a good game. … She rolls in with another dude. Here I am with her name on my shoe and obviously there’s no Sharpie, there’s no nothing, and so the whole game, I’m sitting there going, ‘I guess I just didn’t pick up on the signals that we were broken up.’ “
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman