Friday’s Three for All roundup: Atlanta sportscaster drops 22 Robin Williams references in news segment
|08.15.14 at 1:27 pm ET|
Here are the highlights from Friday’s Three for All on Middays with MFB with Lou Merloni, Christian Fauria and Tim Benz. To hear the segment, go to the MFB audio on demand page.
– Atlanta sportscaster Zach Klein made 22 references to the film and TV career of the late Robin Williams during a newscast on the local WSB-TV network this week.
Fauria played a portion of the segment on the air and challenged Merloni and Benz to pick out as many references as they could find.
Both Merloni and Benz guessed 20, which Fauria confirmed was correct.
“That was actually a little easier than I thought it would be,” Fauria said after the clip ended.
“He set it up a little easy when he emphasized the word,” Fauria added. “I didn’t think he was going to do it as easy as it was. You’ve got to slide it in there.”
Said Merloni: “It was creative.”
“The inflection sort of gave it away, Christian,” Benz said.
Said Fauria: “I’m sorry, it was an easy test. There’s no pass-fail. It’s really just show up and you get the grade.”
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman