Friday’s Three for All recap: Revisiting American Ninja Warrior Kacy Catanzaro; when to bring a date to a wedding
|07.18.14 at 1:30 pm ET|
In Friday’s edition of Three for All on Middays with MFB, Tim Benz, Christian Fauria and producer Joe Zarbano revisited American Ninja Warrior Kacy Catanzaro and whether or not to bring a date to a wedding. To hear the segment, go to the MFB audio on demand page.
On Thursday, the guys talked about Catanzaro, a Towson University gymnast who became the first woman to make the final of American Ninja Warrior. Benz and Fauria continued to discuss Catanzaro on Friday after Benz linked to her Instagram photos, her diet and her ninja submission video, which has over 100,000 views, on the MFB home page.
“It is Kacy Catanzaro madness on the Internet, she is all over the place,” Benz said.
Benz and Fauria broke down Catanzaro’s photos and her abdominal muscles.
“I’ll admit, a little too abby,” Benz said.
Fauria said: “Well, she was a gymnast. I love the whole ab look.”
“Her abs are a little much,” Benz said.
Given Catanzaro’s new stardom, Fauria asked whether or not her boyfriend should be worried.
“He is panicked,” Benz said. “It was great for about 24 hours. Now this is like A.J. McCarron with Katherine Webb. This is the exact same thing.”
– With Lou Merloni off for the day, Zarbano brought his own topic to the segment. He asked the guys whether or not he should bring a date to his friend’s wedding.
“Would this be a guaranteed close for you?” Fauria asked.
“No,” Zarbano responded.
Zarbano said this person someone he could be interested in dating, but isn’t sure whether or not he wants to introduce her to his friends.
“Have you ever seen the movie Wedding Crashers? Do not bring a date to the wedding,” Fauria said. “I’m telling you, don’t do it.
“If you work at it. That is the perfect place to meet girls.”
Benz said: “You’ve got to look at it from an NFL draft point of view. Bringing a date is sort of like you only trade up in the draft if you absolutely know you have to have this player. If it’s a guaranteed lock and just a few drinks at a wedding to be the closer, then yes, bring her. Otherwise, don’t bother. All the other girls that are not her and are single are thinking the same way.”
Zarbano said: “I’m going solo.”
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman