Tuesday’s Three for All recap: Meeting of the furries; Rob Gronkowski’s alleged airplane encounter; dangers of drinking pool water
|07.08.14 at 1:44 pm ET|
On Tuesday’s Three for All segment on Middays with MFB, Tim Benz, Lou Merloni and Christian Fauria discussed the annual Anthrocon event, Rob Gronkowski‘s alleged method for scoring first-class plane tickets and the dangers of drinking swimming pool water. To hear the segment, go to the MFB audio on demand page.
– Having spent time in Pittsburgh, Benz is well aware of the annual Anthrocon event that takes place in the area during Independence Day weekend.
“These are people who enjoy their own lifestyle being about dressing up as animals,” Benz said. “Dressing up almost like mascots or wearing a fox head or walking around with a wolf tail or something like that.
“They meet together every year and it’s a big deal in Pittsburgh.”
Apparently, Pittsburgh isn’t the only place where these so-called furries convene.
“Lo and behold I’m driving home the other day and I see three people walking around with furry heads on, like a panda head and a teddy bear head,” Benz said. “I’m thinking to myself, ‘It’s too much of a coincidence.’ ”
Benz denied ever dressing up as a furry. Merloni and Fauria weren’t buying it.
“He’s lying,” Merloni said. “Look at his face.”
Fauria added: “Were you Crash Bandicoot? I could see you as Crash Bandicoot.”
– Merloni found a post on Barstool Sports in which a female reader submitted an email claiming she gave Gronkowski her first-class plane ticket in exchange for an autograph on her boarding pass, a pair of his boxer shorts and a chance to touch his private area.
“That’s the beauty of being Gronk,” Fauria said. “Who’s got it better than him?”
Merloni said: “I’ll let you grab me. Give me your seat.”
– Fauria recently was made aware of the danger of drinking water straight out of a hose in an HGTV Magazine article, but what he didn’t realize was just how filthy swimming pool water is.
“Swallowing pool water — it happens, guys, and it happens a lot,” said Fauria, who admitted to closing down a public pool by allowing his young daughter in without a swim diaper, and she proceeded to defecate. “Even some of the most well-maintained pools can have small bits of fecal matter that carry bacteria floating in them.”
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman