|Jay Mohr’s Chris Farley ‘pudding hands’ story||01.26.12 at 12:43 pm ET|
In anticipation of Saturday’s Foxwoods appearance, comedian Jay Mohr joined The Dennis & Callahan Morning Show to discuss the Super Bowl and Boston sports fans. The Jerry Maguire star kept the jokes coming throughout the interview (for audio, click here), culminating in his halftime show prediction for this Sunday’s rematch between the Giants and Patriots: “Madonna takes out her crank and shows the world that she’s really Willem Dafoe.”
Now for the best part. The real highlight of the interview came when the subject of Mohr’s late Saturday Night Live costar Chris Farley arose. We’ll let him tell the story in his own words.
Me and [former SNL writer] Dave Attell paid Farley to go No. 2 out our window. One night, he was in our office and he was about to leave, and we were like, “Wait, don’t go.” But not like normal people, like, “Don’t go, we want to hang out with you, because you’re Farley, you’re funny.” We were like, “No, wait, don’t go, we’ll give you $100 to drop a deuce out the window.”
To his credit, he said, “Give me the money first.” So, we gave him 100 bucks. He gets up on the window ledge. It’s the 17th floor. Almost his entire body is outside the building — just his head, knees, toes and hands are inside the building.
“It” fell inside the window sill. I’ll be careful how I say everything, don’t worry. Keep your finger on the “dump” button. There was no toilet paper or anything like that, so I think I can just say this: He did it manually.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!