|Anna Burns Welker vs. J.R. Smith: Social media slam-off||01.22.13 at 5:31 am ET|
People used to settle their feuds with a couple of pistols at dawn, but nowadays things are much more civilized. If you’ve got beef with someone, just go write about it on Facebook or Twitter. There are two notable slams out there in the sports media world this week, and we want you to tell us which dig is superior.
First, Wes Welker‘s wife, Anna Burns Welker, pulled no punches on Facebook sharing her thoughts on Ray Lewis:
And our second competitor — J.R. Smith of the Knicks taking it to Brooklyn’s Kris Humphries on Twitter:
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) January 22, 2013
Time to sound off! Who ya got?
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!