|Avalanna Routh, AKA Mrs. Bieber, tells D&C about meeting her ‘husband’ Justin Bieber||02.14.12 at 4:21 pm ET|
The adorable Avalanna Routh was diagnosed at 9 months old with a rare brain cancer called AT/RT and has undergone many surgeries over the course of her life. Last August, she put a smile on everyone’s face, when she joined the WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon and proclaimed her love for Justin Bieber (click through for audio and video). In fact, Avalanna had the chance to “marry him” thanks to the Jimmy Fund.
As a result of an aggressive social media campaign (via Facebook and Twitter), Avalanna was finally afforded the chance to meet her “husband,” Justin Bieber on Monday, February 13th. She joined D&C in studio on Valentine’s Day to talk about her special experience.
For more information, or to donate to AT/RT research, visit www.cureatrt.org.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman