|PGA stars Brad Faxon and Brett Quigley tee off in Stop & Shop’s Supermarket Sweeps||09.07.12 at 6:50 pm ET|
Our good friend Brad Faxon and Brett Quigley traded their putters for shopping carts in the Stop & Shop and Deutsche Bank Championship (DBC) Supermarket Sweep, a two-minute, speed shopping challenge for charity, to see who could fill their shopping carts with the highest value groceries within the time allotted.
Faxon raced to the checkout line with a grocery bill of $5,018.00, beating rival Quigley who collected $2,070.94. The prize was a $1,500 donation to the charity of the winner’s choice, Blessing in a Backpack.
Photo ID (L-R): Brett Quigley, Suzi Robinson, Manager, Public & Community Relations, Stop & Shop and Brad Faxon
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!