New England Warrior Benefit motorcycles
|06.07.12 at 11:31 am ET|
Donating all the proceeds to a great cause.
In honor of our wounded and fallen Special Operations troops, and in response to the crucial need to help their families, The New England Warrior Benefit (July 3rd, Seaport World Trade Center) is excited to auction off five uniquely designed DIRICO motorcycles, commissioned to represent select branches of the U.S. Special Forces divisions—Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines and the No Greater Sacrifice foundation, which pays homage to all fallen and wounded service members.
Each bike features unique and inspiring artwork and is powered by a classic Harley-Davidson engine. Proceeds will benefit five prominent charitable organizations that directly support these families.
The New England Warrior Benefit motorcycle auction will culminate at the benefit on July 3rd, and bidding is available right now through BiddingForGood.com.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!