Marcus Jordan … Las Vegas … Ooops!
|08.24.10 at 6:59 am ET|
Like father, like son.
Marcus Jordan, the offspring of Michael Jordan, made news recently thanks to an ill-advised Tweet. The less-than-21-year-old member of the University of Central Florida men’s basketball team relayed on his Twitter account that he had a pretty good day while gambling in Las Vegas recently.
“Last night was stupid,” Marcus Jordan wrote on his Twitter account. “‘¦ 35k at Haze’¦ Totals 50k something the whole day.. Damn!! Going to the pool again today.. Gotta relax!” (The Tweet has since been deleted.)
The problem with the well-publicized winning streak is that the 20-year-old Jordan isn’t old enough to be participating in such activities at the club. Oh, and there is that also that issue of perception. Telling the world about your gambling exploits might not be wise when your dad has come under criticism for his excessive time at the tables.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!
- MARJE on Susanne Eman — Wants to be worlds fattest woman