|Iggy’s 5 Weekend Predictions||10.10.08 at 8:22 am ET|
1. Dice-K does not make it through 5 innings. I’m not saying the Red Sox will lose, but when Dice-K starts walking people early on, Tito is not going to put up with it and it will be — like Peter Giffin says — The Bird (Paul Byrd) is the Word.
2. John McCain will launch more dirty attacks on Barack Obama. It’s getting ugly folks and McCain’s reputation as an honest, decent politician is fading away. He has become what he promised he would not – A Real Republican.
3. The Arizona Cardinals beat the Dallas Cowboys. Too many distractions going on in Big D to overcome this week. Plus the Cards have shown some good things over the last 4 weeks.
4. We will have a new number 1 team in college football. That of course means Oklahoma will lose. The Red River Shootout is always one of the top 5 games of the year and Colt McCoy will prove why he is the best player in college football, as he leads the Longhorns to an upset over the Sooners.
5. El Caballito breaks out. The Little Pony, Dustin Pedroia is the best hitter in baseball, and he shows why the next 2 games in Tampa.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!