|And you thought the Pro Bowl was boring||01.28.13 at 11:07 am ET|
Whether you watched it or not, the Pro Bowl took place yesterday in Hawaii. Someone won, someone lost, it’s not really that important. No one really cares about the Pro Bowl because it’s boring, inconsequential and lacking in violence and intensity. While that can certainly be said about the game on the field, it turns out the action in the stands is another story entirely.
Seriously, how does this happen?
Does guy number 1 say, “NFC is the bomb! AFC blows!”
Does guy number 2 come back with, “No way dude, I bleed red, white and the assorted colors of the AFC helmets!”
It doesn’t seem likely, but clearly something set these folks off.
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!