5 Predictions for the Pats/Jets
|11.12.08 at 5:55 pm ET|
1. Matt Cassel throws for more yards and less picks then Brett Favre.
Cassel is playing better football right now and Brett Favre. Cassel makes less mistakes and has better weapons then The Gun Slinger and will show that tomorrow night
2. The Pats will pick on Ty Law.
I thought the Pats missed the boat and should have signed Law after Rodney Harrison got hurt, but after Ty’s comments about why he signed with the Jets, something seemed off. I’m getting the feeling no one wanted Law, including Bill Belichick, and this is something Eric Mangini did to make people think he out smarted his old boss. If Belichick feels the same way, then there is no doubt he is going to go right at the former Patriot DB and make him and the Mangenius look foolish.
3. Brandon Meriweather has one pick.
The 2nd year DB is coming into his own and by years end he will make people forget Rodney Harrison. He will continue his great play with a pick against the mistake prone Favre.
4. Jabar Gaffney is the leading receiver.
The 7 year vet had 4 catches last week after being the forgotten man for the previous 4. Gaffney has had success against the Jets in the past, look for it to continue this week.
5. Pats win big.
The Patriots are playing good football. The front 3 are finally all playing at a pro bowl level and Jarod Mayo is turning into a stud. The secondary is still a weakness but if the Pats can stop the run there is no way Brett Favre beats them with his arm and decision making.
Patriots 29 Jets 13
- Aaron Eriskin on Sizing up the competition
- Tim on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- gibby on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Kevin Miller on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Captain on Mrs. Football vs. Miss Alabama
- Har in Vancouver on DJ Steve Porter ‘Can’t Wait’
- SeamusNH on Happy couple caught in the act
- Michael Terzakis on snyderyacht
- Lollipop on The Lovely Donna Simpson…Smokin!
- RICK ALLEN on The Red Sox new theme song!